[BAA-ebulletin 00599] New Beginners Page on the VSS Web Site

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Sat Aug 13 22:49:20 BST 2011

With some recent interest shown by non-VS folk in our favourite
subject(!) Gary Poyner has kindly put together a page on the web site
with suggestions of "easy" stars to observe together with other
helpful hints.  This can be found in the left-hand bar under
"Beginners" at http://www.britastro.org/vss/

Please direct anybody that may be interested in starting variable star
observing to this page and remind them we have a number of
publications available from the BAA Office at a very reasonable price!

Many thanks,

Roger Pickard, Director, BAA VSS
roger.pickard at sky.com
13/8/2011