[BAA-ebulletin 00557] Deep Sky Section Newsletters

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Thu Jan 27 23:16:39 GMT 2011

2011 January 27
>From the Deep Sky Section

>From 2011 January, Deep Sky Section Newsletters will be issued as PDFs rather than in printed form.  The current Newsletter is now available for downloading from the Members section of the BAA website  http://www.britastro.org/  You will need to log in to the Members section then follow the links to Downloads / Sections / Deep Sky Section.  In addition to the latest Newsletter, earlier Newsletters can also be viewed on the site.

The reason for the change to PDF is to allow much greater use of colour (colour copying is still very expensive), to save postage costs and to make the Newsletter available to a wider membership. The next Newsletter will be published in May.

If you would like to contribute to the Section observing programmes - assuming we eventually get a clear sky again - or you need any information about deep sky observing, please contact the Director at sigarro at btinternet.com.

Clear Skies,

Stewart Moore
BAA Deep Sky Section Director.