[BAA-ebulletin 00680] Sky Notes from the 2012 May 30 meeting

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Mon Jun 18 22:33:45 BST 2012

Further to my note on e-bulletin 678 and thanks to the efforts of Colin
Foster at the RAS we have now managed to recover the video from last
month's meeting and I have uploaded the talks to the members' only video
page on the BAA website:

http://britastro.org/baa/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=16&Itemid=196

The videos available are:

- Is it worth losing sleep over? (Peter Birtwhistle)

- The universe of galaxies (Prof. Roger Davies)

- Sky Notes (Callum Potter)

If you have not yet registered for the members' only section of the
website you can do this by selecting Members->Register.

As a reminder Callum Potter's Sky Notes are also available without
registration on our YouTube channel here:

http://youtu.be/UklYT77N2LM

Nick James.