[BAA-ebulletin 00740] DVD of the 2012 November Total Solar Eclipse

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Fri May 3 21:58:02 BST 2013

After some delays we are nearly ready to publish a special BAA DVD
covering the 2012 November 13/14 Total Solar Eclipse. This will include
spectacular footage and photos of the event from a number of locations.

If you have any material that you would like to be considered for
inclusion and which you have not already submitted please send it
directly to the editor, Roger Perry at roger at rppvideo.com. If it is too
large for email you can send it to him on physical media at 6 Morgan
Close, New Arley, Coventry, Warks. CV7 8PR. Please submit the material
by mid-May.

We expect the DVD will be ready for sale around mid-June and it will be
announced on the BAA website.

Nick James.