[BAA-ebulletin 00850] BAA DVD/Blu-ray record of the 2015 March 20 eclipse

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Sat Apr 18 19:43:48 BST 2015

Following the March 20th solar eclipse we have decided to produce a
DVD/blu-ray containing video and stills of the event. If you have any
material that you would like to be considered please send it to:

     solareclipse at britastro.org

This mailbox can accept files of up to 20MB. If your material is larger
than this (e.g. HD video) please contact me via the above address for
details of how it can be submitted.

We want this disc to be a full record of the event so we are happy to
consider any type of material associated with the eclipse whether you
saw a total, partial or nothing at all!

The closing date for submission is May 16th.

Nick James.