[BAA-ebulletin 00880] Meteor Scatter Workshop sold out

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Fri Oct 9 15:43:07 BST 2015

BAA Radio Astronomy Group and Meteor Section
Meteor Scatter Workshop Saturday, 2015 October 31

Please note that we now have a full house for this event and will not be able to sell tickets at the door. However, given the level of interest shown we are considering a follow-up event in Spring 2016. Please contact me if you would like early notice of this event.

We have yet to decide on a venue for next year's event and would welcome suggestions from anyone willing to act as a local liaison officer.

Paul Hyde
RAG Coordinator
radio at britastro.org
01256 470135