[BAA-ebulletin 00987] BAA DVD/Blu-ray record of the 2017 August 21 total solar eclipse

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at lists.britastro.org
Thu Sep 7 19:58:22 BST 2017

Following the August 21 total solar eclipse in the US the BAA has
decided to produce a DVD/blu-ray containing video and stills of the
event. If you have any material that you would like to be considered
please send it to:

     solareclipse at britastro.org

This mailbox can accept files of up to 20MB. If your material is larger
than this (e.g. HD video) please contact me via the above address for
details of how it can be submitted.

We want this disc to be a full record of the event so we are happy to
consider any type of material associated with the eclipse.

The closing date for submission is Friday, October 20th and we will
announce the availability of the discs via the BAA website when they are
ready. Previous BAA discs covering recent eclipses are available from
the BAA sales page here:

https://www.britastro.org/shop_catalog/127

Nick James.