[BAA-ebulletin 01021] Christmas meeting Livestream

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at lists.britastro.org
Fri Dec 7 21:37:41 GMT 2018

This year the Christmas Meeting  is being held at the new Institute of
Physics building in London and this has given us the opportunity to
livestream the event. To watch the meeting live go to the IoP homepage
http://www.iop.org and, shortly before the meeting starts you should
see a link which which will take you to the stream (there won't be
anything there until just before the meeting starts at 14:30). This is
the first time that we have ever done this and only the second time
that the IoP have used this facility at their new building so please
be patient if there are any technical gremlins. Please check the Forum
on our website (https://britastro.org) for late breaking news from us.

For those that can't watch live we hope to have a recording online
fairly soon afterwards.

Callum Potter
President