[BAA Comets] Comet search program

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Thu May 3 00:14:03 BST 2012

Richard/Roger,

I certainly agree that it would be great to get a 21st century comet
discovery from the UK. We've done very well with supernovae but comets
are a different matter. Martin Mobberley's article in the 2002 July TA
"LINEAR can be beaten: Hope for the Amateur Comet Hunter" is still
relevant even after ten years.

> Not sure how many folk are receiving these mailings
As of 5 mins ago there were 19 people subscribed to the list but it is
early days and I hope more will join over the next few weeks.