[BAA Comets] 2013 MEETING

Nick Evetts bedfordshire.astronomer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:27:27 BST 2012

Hi Denis
I think the OU would be a good place (great  parking and  facilities)
and  Dr  Simon Green gives a great talk

Nick de M6UBS/KC2VWR

Astronomy.FM  Sky-Guide
Co-host of  The Event Horizon and Under British Skies
"Comets are like cats; they have tails, and they do precisely what they want."
- David H. Levy