[BAA Comets] The Sky at Night -- Comets

Nick Evetts bedfordshire.astronomer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:01:23 GMT 2013

"I don't know if it's available in the USA of if the DVD is included if you
buy the magazine outside the UK, however. Maybe an American BAA member can
help?"

When i was living  in the US I had the magazine mailed to me as  a overseas
subscription  and the CD-Rom was always  included

Nick de 2E0LUN/KC2VWR

"Comets are like cats; they have tails, and they do precisely what they
want."
- David H. Levy