[BAA Comets] C/2012 X1 (LINEAR) worth keeping watch on

Richard Miles rmiles.btee at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 12 16:09:55 GMT 2013

Jonathan,

Thanks. for pointing this out. Not sure how many folk know of your web
archive. Have been researching a few recent comets of late and have found
the 'new discoveries by year' archive useful. For other people's info, it is
divided up as separate pages for the years 1995 thru' to 2013.

The corresponding URLs are:

http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jds/coms95.htm
thru'
http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jds/coms13.htm