[BAA Comets] ICQ article etc

DENIS BUCZYNSKI buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 19 21:08:17 GMT 2013

Hello all,
I wonder if any one can point me to an online copy of this issue of ICQ or provide me with a digital copy of the articles on  the history of total visual magnitude methodology and the history of the lives of Mrkos and Vsekhsvyatskii.
Thanks in advance for any help given.
Happy festive period and clear skies to all on these lists.
Denis Buczynski

Secretary Comet Section
British Astronomical Association

 October 1996
issue of The International Comet Quarterly

(This was Number 100 in the publication's series (dating back to 1973), and it
contained many pages of observations and images of comets from observers
worldwide, plus articles on the history of total
visual magnitude methodology; on comets for the visual observer in 1997; on
the lives of two well-known comet observers, A. Mrkos and S. K. Vsekhsvyatskii;
and an index for the first 23 years of this publication.)