[BAA Comets] Comet images 2013 Dec 26

DENIS BUCZYNSKI buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 27 15:13:23 GMT 2013

Hello all,
In a break between the Atlantic storms experienced here in the UK over the past week there was a brief calm clear period during the evening of Dec 26 when I was able to image C/2013 R1 Lovejoy in the evening sky and just got 290P Jager before cloud arrived again. The images are posted at the links below on the Comet Gallery of the British Astronomical Association. I would like to take ths opportunity to thank all the observers who have contributed images and sketches of comets in 2013 to the BAA Comet Section. Also best wishes and clear skies to all in 2014.
Denis Buczynski
Tarbatness Highland Scotland

290P Jager
http://britastro.org/baa/index.php?view=detail&id=2165&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=200