[BAA Comets] Comet Section meeting

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Sat Mar 9 11:15:55 GMT 2013

Morning all,

Arrangements for the BAA Comet Section meeting on May 18 are now fairly
advanced and we have a web page up containing details:

http://www.britastro.org/cometmeeting2013

This will be updated as more information becomes available ahead of the
meeting.

This will be the first BAA comets only meeting for some time and
hopefully we will have some good observations of C/2011 L4 (PanSTARRS)
to discuss.

Nick.

PS - I'll be sending a BAA e-bulletin out sometime this weekend to
remind people that PanSTARRS is entering our northern hemisphere skies
and I'll tag notification of this meeting onto the end.