[BAA Comets] Comet Section meeting

amar sharma amar10sharmaa at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 16 20:15:17 BST 2013

Hello BAA comet friends,

Will there be any live webcast of this event for its members? Or even recorded videos to be shared later? Even though not one official member, I would simply love to have a preview of the conference, something that I had wanted to attend but unfortunately could not.

I have passed on my message and powerpoint presentation to Mr Denis B. regarding the biography I am preparing on worldwide comet hunters and discoverers over the past century. I hope he is able to spare some time in the day for sharing my project with all the members, whose guidance I would want.

Regards, Amar A. Sharma,
Bangalore, India.
www.picasaweb.google.com/nikayaobservatory