[BAA Comets] NEW - Interactive comet finder charts

Richard Miles rmiles.btee at btinternet.com
Mon May 27 23:13:27 BST 2013

Graham,

That's a tremendous advance as far as comet finder charts go. Really well
done.

I wish I could have attended the Comet Section meeting. Meetings and
workshops are really helpful in the way they fire people up to go out and
observe or even better, to work out cleverer ways of doing things - you
certainly did that with these interactive charts.

You are showing the way how the BAA Computing Section can tailor its web
pages to assist observers from other observing sections - in a way it's a
new dimension for the Computing Section. You have already done a great job
with the asteroid appulse charts. Thanks for those too.

Maybe BAA members who have 'computing-related' questions could send them to
Sheridan who could then circulate to Computing Section members for ideas as
to how to proceed / best solve the question?

Best wishes,
Richard Miles