[BAA Comets] Comet Section meeting

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Thu May 30 21:39:44 BST 2013

I've just uploaded slides (JPEG) and audio (MP3) from the Comet Section
meeting which we held at the Humfrey Rooms, Northampton on May 18. These
are available packed into ZIP files from the BAA website here:

http://britastro.org/baa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=837%3A2013-may-18-comet-section-meeting&catid=94%3Ageneral&Itemid=100033

The highlight of this meeting was a presentation by Dr. Glyn Marsh who
had brought a model of comet nucleus over from the Isle of Man in a
small freezer. This short video (in MP4 format) is worth watching:

http://britastro.org/video/2013-05-18%20Comet%20Section%20meeting/Marsh%20-%20DIY%20comet.mp4

The rest of the meeting was pretty good too...

Nick