[BAA Comets] [comets-ml] is there any value in visual drawingsof comets

JS & EJ Gifford jamesgifford at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 4 10:10:59 GMT 2013

Hi Andrew,
     I have put them individually in my gallery at DP Review, link below
to the first.
http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/6455983989/photos/2742565/p1tailchartjan19-55
You can click on them to increase size, but they are low res. Not pretty
but an accurate daily record, charts by Guide 8. If you have time to
waste there many assorted photos there, from comets to kangaroos. Hope
you do get a bright comet to look at in the next month or so.
Regards,   Jim.