[BAA Comets] [Comet-Images] Comet ISON plus Possibe Fragmentation or Disconnect Event Widefield L - Nov 21

DENIS BUCZYNSKI buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 21 16:41:10 GMT 2013

Hello all,

Looking at images taken earlier this morning this feature can be seen to move along the length of the tail in this sequence:
Gerald Rehmann 02:49 UT feature not seen
http://www.astrostudio.at/2_Bright%20Comets.php?img=images/2_Bright%20Comets/191_ISON_Nov21.jpg

-Juanjo 06:06 UT feature seen

http://cieloprofundo.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/c2012s1-20131121-j01.jpg

David Storey IOM  06:28 UT feature seen
http://britastro.org/baa/index.php?view=detail&id=1984&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=200

Joseph Brimacombe  12:23 UT feature seen
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43846774@N02/10979421326/in/photostream/

The comet is obviously very active.
Denis Buczynski

BAA