[BAA Comets] Data for next week (2012 S1)

Roger Dymock roger.dymock at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 26 14:14:48 GMT 2013

Hi Graham,

At http://britastro.org/computing/applets_ecliptic.html it would appear that I have the option of
one comet or all of them which makes the chart a little crowded. Would it be possible to include a
magnitude filter so that only those comets which are within the range of the observer's equipment
are shown? For example I might want to choose brighter than mag 10 if observing visually or perhaps
14 if using a CCD camera.

Regards

Roger Dymock
Email: roger.dymock at ntlworld.com