[BAA Comets] C/2012 x1 outburst astrometry and photometry 20131021

DENIS BUCZYNSKI buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 21 21:57:39 BST 2013

Hello all,
I attach my astrometry/photometry report from measures taken from images I took this evening at Tarbatness Observatory MPC Code I81. The reduction prcedure followed is the one outlined on the BAA Comet Section website at this link:

http://www.britastro.org/projectalcock/CCD%20Astrometry%20and%20Photometry.htm

The Visual Equivalent magnitude is measured as 8.4

My image from tonight is at the following link:

http://britastro.org/baa/index.php?view=detail&id=1703&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=200