[BAA Comets] 2013 R1

DENIS BUCZYNSKI buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 18 22:21:09 BST 2013

Graham,
The finder charts, complete with the refence stars and associated data, area fabulous resource. Many thanks for making them available to us. I am sure that there are other Comet Section projects that can be transformed with your input. I am thinking about the streamlining of the software routines that are used in Project Alcock (developed by Roger Dymock) that computes equivalent visual magnitudes from Astrometrica/ Focas/Kphot ccd  photometry.
Best wishes
Denis Buczynski