[BAA Comets] COBS database

Roger Dymock roger.dymock at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 17 17:21:08 BST 2014

Somewhat off-topic but related. Previously when I have entered data into COBS I only had to type the
first letter in a field and the complete word or number would be entered. Suddenly this has stopped
working which is not a show-stopper but very irritating. On other websites (JPL Orbit Diagrams for
example) the facility still works and it works when I enter my name when logging into COBS. Jure
Zakrajsek (COBS) says it is not a COBS problem. Using Chrome or Internet Explorer gives the same
result.

Can any web expert out there offer any advice?

Regards

Roger Dymock
Email: roger.dymock at ntlworld.com
Tel: 023 92647986