[BAA Comets] Comet C/2014 Q2 Lovejoy

Tony Angel tony_angel_uk at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 22:31:32 BST 2014

Hi All,

I saw most of it the event unfold on the Comet Watch Facebook page. At about
0200 hours this morning Cristovao Jacques posted a notice from the MPC
asking Terry if it was his. I checked the coordinates and noted that it
would not be visible for me.  A friend of mine Andres Chapman in Argentina
posted that he would be able to observe the location and coordinated his
observations with Terry which he did at 0835 UT, then Cristovao Jacques came
through with his observations eight hours ago. Quite a nail biting
experience.

Tony Angel.