[BAA Comets] The Comet's Tale

Shanklin, Jonathan D. jdsh at bas.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 17:52:57 GMT 2014

I'm pleased to announce the publication of the latest edition of what is now the Section Journal, rather than its Newsletter, as it fills 50 pages.  You can download it from the Section web page.  There are one or two typos that need correcting, but as a first edition I'm sure it will be all the more valuable!

Clear skies,
Jonathan Shanklin,
BAA Comet Section Director