[BAA Comets] Some questions on working towards ICQ report

Tony Angel tony_angel_uk at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:27:18 BST 2014

Roger,

I forgot to mention on the matter of coma diameter. I have produced a number
of different false colour images that show the apparent differences to coma
diameter dependent on stack / no stack short exposure / long exposure. I
will email them to you direct shortly for your perusal. : )

Thank you.

Tony.