[BAA Comets] Observer profiles

denis buczynski buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 8 19:45:37 BST 2014

    As part of the revamp of the BAA Website and the ongoing development of the Comet Section's presence within it we would like to include profiles of all our members and observers. We plan to link these from the Section observation archive here:

www.britastro.org/cometobs

If you are willing could you please provide us with a short profile (a few hundred words) covering some or all of the following:

- Name and approximate observing location(s) or remote facilities used along with instrument details.

- Specific comet observing interests eg visual, photometry, astrometry, searching and discovery, imaging, monitoring, analysis, historical.

- Why do you observe comets? What are the highlights of your comet observing activities?

- A link to your personal observing website.

Any illustrations of yourself, your instrument and your observing location would be gratefully received.

Please send this material to my email address (buczynski8166 at btinternet.com). Each contribution will be acknowledged but it may take some time before this material goes live on the website.

Denis Buczynski
Secretary Comet Section
British Astronomical Association