[BAA Comets] FW: (cba:chat) A Serendipitous Encounter

Jeremy Shears bunburyobservatory at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:08:32 BST 2014

I thought the group might find this story below salutary. Here we have an honest law abiding variable star observer doing a time series photometry run on a cataclysmic variable only to have C/2012 E2 (Jacques) run through the field!
So, might you good folks have data on the variable?   ;-)
GD 552 is NSV 25966 in Cep.
Go well!
Jeremy