[BAA Comets] C/2013 US10 (Catalina) this morning

Peter Carson petercarson100 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:04:01 GMT 2015

Good morning Nick,
We both had the same thoughts this morning......my post crossed with yours.
Great image , especially with a telephoto lens. I was able to get at
2013US10 from home with my 315mm reflector although the comet is so large it
doesn't fit on my camera chip.
I should have used my wider field 100mm refractor but I was in a bit of a
rush and grabbed what I could.
Peter