[BAA Comets] Comet 2013US10 Catalina in a brightening sky

Padma Yanamandra-Fisher padmayf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 23:24:26 GMT 2015

Hello, Denis,

Thanks for being open to sharing users and observations. The PACA address
on FB is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/456110954528884/

We do have a vetting system applied to all new requests - requests from
members from other PACA groups are added almost immediately.  I am
currently just wrapped up in Rosetta; however I found from ISON days, that
observers want to have the ability to own/showcase their own data in many
groups/website as well as having a dedicated group to post and
discuss/share information as work in progress products to develop into
something to publish scientifically (we are working on this step still).

So please let the BAA members know this so that they are not offended by
our vetting process. I look forward to seeing many of your membership
there. I see that Nick James has already sent a request and I just added
him, as I know him from the Rosetta group.

He also posted the address for the group in his email. I am in the process
of packing to head home from the Rosetta Science Working Team meeting held
this past week in Madrid, Spain. I will be posting a summary of the
pertinent material for amateurs in the group shortly (in a day or so,
actually).

Thanks,
Padma

Padma A. Yanamandra-Fisher