[BAA Comets] The enigma of Comet 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 1

Americo Watkins americowatkins at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 14:17:23 GMT 2015

Richard,

I have just received three  requests from via research gateway for one of your recently submitted papers, "Anatomy of outbursts and quiescent activity of comet 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann"

I guess as principle author you must have received them too.  They were from,

Julian Oey, John Drummond and  E. Bryssinck

Cheers Eric