[BAA Comets] 2013US10 from Southend Essex

Americo Watkins americowatkins at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 15:55:49 GMT 2015

After a long night set aside for variable star imaging  Idid  managed to image C/2013 US10 with my  C14 Edge,  small fov 12' x 18' at an altitude 18 -m deg .  Obtained 30 x 5sec and a 45sec  unfiltered images.  Need to process yet.  Too tired to turn binoculars onto it.  Not as clear a night as I had anticipated from here-just outside Braintree.  Eric Watkins