[BAA Comets] Comet Holmes 1895 Observations

ndj ndj at nickdjames.com
Tue Dec 29 10:51:51 GMT 2015

Hi both,

Yes, it is really interesting looking at the old observations of the
1892 outburst and how similar they were to our experience in 2007. I
think it shows the quality of the observers and equipment back then. The
Barnard photographs are particularly nice and the NLO scans are about
the best reproduction that I have seen.

Nick.