[BAA Comets] C/2014 Q2 Lovejoy

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Tue Jan 6 20:45:36 GMT 2015

Evening Andrew,

Yes, I got a nice view from Chelmsford too. I rushed home from work and
set up just as the Moon was rising in the east. It was quite transparent
here and still is. I was surprised how prominent the comet was compared
to when I last saw it on Dec 30. I found it easily by sweeping with
11x80bins. Here's my image taken at the time:

http://www.nickdjames.com/Comets/2015/2014q2_20150106_1830_ndj.jpg

Nick.