[BAA Comets] C/2004 Q2 vs C/2014 Q2

Andrew Robertson alphacentauri at tesco.net
Sat Jan 17 09:29:27 GMT 2015

I think Machholz frames the Pleiades much better but doesn't detract for your very nice image. Crap skies here in Norfolk last night, as claggy as they get whilst still being able to see stars. I was down to a NELM of about 4.8, my best SQM reading was only 20.35 and that was overhead. Gave up at 2am.

Andrew