[BAA Comets] Comet 1914IV (NZ)

amar sharma amar10sharmaa at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 19 16:33:32 GMT 2015

Hello BAA Comet friends,
Some comet history again. Prof Wayne Orchiston is one of the best comet historians / biographers in our time. Got intrigued by this title, but could not access it. Does anyone know what happened ?

Title: C. J. Westland and comet 1914 IV: a forgotten episode in New Zealand cometary astronomy

Links: http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1983SouSt..30..339O
http://www.academia.edu/478208/CJ_Westland_and_comet_1914_IV_a_forgotten_episode_in_New_Zealand_cometary_astronomy

On another note, some of you must have seen this, the Anglo-Australian connection. I havent started reading this (came across it earlier) but first posting it here: http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2002JBAA..112...68O

Thank you. Amar.