[BAA Comets] C2015K4 PanSTARRS

Louise Seymour-Smith constance70 at btinternet.com
Sat May 30 10:32:55 BST 2015

Hi Peter. Great capture there. Did you know there is a face book page called Comet Watch? It is a closed group run by a chap called Neil Norman. He and the other members would be over the moon as it were to see your image.
I am one of the admins of the group and BAA comet section member.

Cheers

John T Smith

Sent from my iPhone