[BAA Comets] Fwd: COBS mail on ICQ import

Richard Miles rmiles at baa.u-net.com
Wed Jan 13 00:09:16 GMT 2016

Many thanks to you Johann and the rest of the COBS team. This is really
helpful.

Am currently looking at pre-2002 observations of 29P and so to be able to
download the historical record is very helpful. Will combine the data with
Fred Whipple's pre-1977 archive in a search of historical outbursts and
dates.

Richard Miles