[BAA Comets] Brightest outburst of Comet 29P this year (R=13.1)!

Richard Miles rmiles.btee at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 29 14:59:39 BST 2016

Thanks Nick for spending a few of your iTelescope points on this target. I
shall have to use some of mine but I will save these for later when fewer
observers are engaged in the monitoring task.

Can you send me the FITS and I'll process it with Astrometrica too? - It
would be useful to standardise on the config file for photometry with this
particular scope.

Taa,
Richard