[BAA Comets] Comet 252P Linear image 2 hours ago

Peter Carson petercarson100 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 02:25:55 BST 2016

Hi All,
I imaged  252P Linear around 2 hours ago under hazy and light polluted conditions here in SE Essex UK.  See my image here http://www.astromania.co.uk/252P_20160605_0020_PCarson.jpg  Its  coma  appears a little smaller in diameter than in my last image on 2016 May 28th, but that could

just be the result of the poorer sky conditions.  See that image here http://www.astromania.co.uk/252P_20160528_2346_PCarson.jpg

I measured its brightness using Astrometrica and a 7.9” radius aperture and got mag 17.2 the same as its brightness on 2016 May 28th.

All the best

Peter Carson