[BAA Comets] Comet 252P Linear image 2 hours ago

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Sun Jun 5 08:36:35 BST 2016

Peter,

I imaged it an hour or so before you in very poor conditions from
Chelmsford. After monsoon rains in the past week, Saturday night was
warm, humid and hazy. Transparency was very poor so the magnitude is not
really to be trusted but I got 17.2 in 11.3 arcsec radius which is at
least consistent with your measurement.

My image is here:

http://www.nickdjames.com/Comets/2016/252p_20160604_2253_ndj.jpg

Nick.