[BAA Comets] comphot

Tony Angel tony_angel_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:26:18 BST 2017

Hi Roger,

Found it. Right click on Comphot-1.2.5-win32.msi , select Properties,  at the bottom of the General tab there is a Security message. This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.  I then clicked the Unblock box. Once done it installed. Note once unblocked this Security disappears.

Perhaps it depends on the installation of Windows 10, whether it is a new installation or an upgrade.

Now on to solve the other things.

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Tony.