[BAA Comets] Glyn Marsh

Mick Crook mickcrook1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 09:16:59 BST 2017

I'm deeply saddened to hear this news. Glyn. Glyn was a great inspiration
to me and he helped me enormously with his advice and generosity. I have
great memories of the times I visited Catforth observing and imaging
comets, in particular the time we observed Comet Hyakatake during a total
lunar eclipse. My sincere condolences to Christine and his family and
friends.

Mick