[BAA Comets] Posting attachments

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Mon Dec 18 08:43:38 GMT 2017

Morning all,

As you will have seen we have recently enabled attachments on this list
so that it is possible to post with linked images or documents. I hope
that this will be useful and will increase participation.

Please use this facility wisely and avoid posting huge or routine
images. It is best to link to such images within the post. Our Section
archive:

http://www.britastro.org/cometobs/

will still be the main way of archiving images.

Feel free to comment on this new approach and how we might best use it
in the future.