[BAA Comets] Comet section meeting - 2017 June 17

Padma Yanamandra-Fisher padmayf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:35:18 GMT 2017

Hello, Nick,

I like the idea of the comet meeting - unfortunately, I cannot attend as I
won't be in England at that time, as I will be giving an invited talk at a
meeting in San Diego, California.

Is it possible to give me a slot (or two) to discuss some of the pro-am
campaigns running currently?
I can Skype in or use zoom or whatapp video calling - whatever is
convenient.

Thanks,
Padma

Padma A. Yanamandra-Fisher