[BAA Comets] Istimirant Stella

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Sat Jul 22 18:43:19 BST 2017

Yes, imagine typing all of that with no backspace and cut and paste on
horrible duplicating sheets!

Anyway, while rooting through the archive this afternoon I've found No.
2 so we have the complete set. It is only a photocopy and not in
brilliant shape but it should scan OK.

There are loads of interesting things in these newsletters but I
particularly like Mike's comments on the state of computers in the
editorial to No. 9 (1978 March). Whatever happened to bubble memory?

Nick.