[BAA Comets] Comet section meeting - 2017 June 17

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Sun Mar 12 07:54:36 GMT 2017

Morning Padma,

I confirm that we can get good connectivity at the meeting venue so we
can support Skype or Webex for a remote presentation. Is there a time
that would suit you? I guess sometime later in the day would be best
since you'll be 8 hours behind us.

Would 20 - 30 mins be OK? I'd like to allow some time for discussion
afterwards if you are available.

Nick.