[BAA Comets] BAA Comet Section Observing Guide

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Fri May 12 06:34:17 BST 2017

After a long delay we have revised the Observing Guide, originally
produced by Jonathan Shanklin, to bring it up to date. I'd like to thank
the section committee who have helped me with this task and I hope that
the new version will be of use to both novice and advanced observers.
Our intention is to keep this up to date with fairly regular updates.

You can find the Guide here:

https://britastro.org/node/6817

If you spot any errors or can think of other material that should be
included please let me know.

Nick James. Director.