[BAA Comets] Comet Section Officers

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Sun Sep 3 20:29:21 BST 2017

Denis/Peter,

I agree that there are many useful pages in Roger's Project Alcock set
and that these have helped many people. I hope we can get these
transferred to the main BAA site at some point.

In the meantime, the internet, like an elephant, never forgets anything.
You can use the WayBackMachine archive to look at the pages as they were
on 2017 June 23 although most of the inline images are missing:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170623063952/http://www.britastro.org/projectalcock/

Nick.